The ITV Hub is a streaming service that offers a variety of popular TV shows and movies from the UK. If you have a Roku device, you can easily access the ITV Hub and watch your favorite content. In this article, we will show you how to activate and watch the ITV Hub on your Roku device.
To get started, you will need to have an ITV Hub account and a Roku device with an active internet connection. Once you have these things set up, you can follow the simple steps outlined in this article to start streaming the ITV Hub on your Roku device.
ITV HUB ON ROKU: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO INSTALLING AND ACTIVATING THE STREAMING SERVICE
INSTALL ITV HUB ON YOUR ROKU DEVICE
To install ITV Hub on your Roku device, follow these steps:
- Connect your Roku device to your TV and wait for the home screen to appear.
- From the main menu, select “Streaming Channels.”
- Choose “Search Channels” and use the Virtual keyboard to search for “ITV Hub.”
- From the options provided, select the ITV Hub you wish to use.
- On the next screen with information about the channel, click the “Add Channel” button.
- Once the channel has been added, click “OK.”
- From the menu, select “Go to Channel” to open the ITV Hub.
INSTALL ITV HUB ON YOUR ROKU DEVICE: ALTERNATE METHOD
You can also add ITV Hub to your Roku device by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store using any online browser.
- Log in to your Roku account.
- Use the search box to search for “ITV Hub.”
- From the list of results, select the ITV Hub.
- On your streaming device, go to the menu and select “Add Channel.” Then, add the ITV Hub.
ACTIVATING THE ITV HUB ON YOUR ROKU STREAMING DEVICE
To activate the ITV Hub on your Roku device, follow these steps:
- Open the ITV app on your Roku device.
- An activation code for the ITV Hub will appear on the screen.
- On another device, go to the ITV Hub activation gateway (https://www.itv.com/hub/pair) and sign in to your subscription account.
- Enter the activation code and click “Continue.” This will enable the ITV Hub on your Roku device.
- When you open the ITV Hub on Roku, the home screen will automatically load.
- From the Roku library, select a movie or TV show to start streaming.
WATCHING THE ITV HUB ON YOUR ROKU DEVICE: ANOTHER OPTION
If you have downloaded the ITV Hub app from the Google Play Store or the App Store and installed it on your Android or iOS device, you can use screen mirroring to watch the app on your Roku device. Here’s how:
For Android devices:
- Make sure your Android smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
- Open the ITV Hub app on your mobile device and sign in to your account.
- Pull down the notification panel and tap the “Cast” icon.
- Wait for your Android smartphone to search for nearby devices. Then, select your Roku device.
- Go back to the ITV Hub app and the content will be mirrored on your Roku device.
- Note: Before you start, make sure that your Roku device is set up to allow screen mirroring. Follow the instructions provided by Roku to set this up.
For iOS devices:
To use your iOS device to screen mirror your Roku device, you will need to activate AirPlay on your Roku. To do this, go to “Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit” and turn on the AirPlay option.
- Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wireless network.
- Open the ITV Hub app on your iOS device and sign in to your account.
- Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom and tap the “Screen Mirroring” icon.
- A list of available devices will appear. Select your Roku device.
- The display of your iOS device will now appear on your Roku.
- Go to the ITV Hub, select a program, and mirror it on your Roku.
Conclusion: In this article, we have provided step-by-step instructions for installing and activating the ITV Hub on your Roku device. Whether you choose to add the channel directly through your Roku device or install the app on another device and use screen mirroring, you can easily access the ITV Hub and enjoy all of the great TV shows and movies it has to offer. With these simple steps, you’ll be streaming the ITV Hub on your Roku device in no time.