Discord is a popular messaging app that lets users communicate with their friends, colleagues, and family via voice calls, chat, and video conversations. And the app has several features and services, one of which is the Right-Click Paste function, which users may utilize to make their lives easier.
However, some Discord app users are having trouble right-clicking and copying text, preventing them from pasting the copied data. If you are experiencing such a problem, don’t worry because this article will provide some potential solutions for resolving it. Here, we will cover the detailed methods, so simply read on and follow the directions that we will provide below to quickly and easily fix the issue and resume using the app and functioning normally.
DISCORD: HOW TO FIX THE RIGHT-CLICK PASTE FUNCTION NOT WORKING ISSUE
If you are one of those people who have been looking for a solution to the error message “discord right click paste not functioning,” then read on. In this article, we will go over the steps you need to do to resolve the Discord Right-Click Paste not working issue in detail. If you follow the steps outlined below, we guarantee you will be able to find a solution to the problem and resolve it right away. So that’s how you fix the problem where copy and paste don’t work in Discord.
Solution #1: Check that the Legacy Chat Login is enabled.
- Users who continue to use the old chat login report that they are no longer experiencing this issue. You will be able to resolve the problem if you follow this advice.
- First, open the Discord application.
- Then, in the bottom-left corner of the screen, select the settings option.
- Then, on the next screen, select “Accessibility” from the drop-down menu that appears, and then toggle the “Use the legacy chat input” option to “On.”
- After you’ve completed this task, restart the Discord client program and check to see if the problem persists.
Solution #2: Download the previous version of Discord.
- Installing an older version of Discord will allow you to resolve the issue that occurred with the most recent software upgrade.
- If you have an Android device, you can download the previous version by going to your browser and searching for it.
- If you have an iOS device, you can find an older version by searching for it in the Safari browser.
Solution #3: Wait for 24 to 72 Hours
- If none of these solutions work for you, there is unfortunately nothing else we can do for you at this time that will be more beneficial. The only solution is to request that Discord’s developers release a new version that corrects this bug. You can contact Discord officials by visiting their official website or calling their customer service numbers.
WHAT DOES THE “RIGHT-CLICK PASTE NOT WORKING ISSUE” IN DISCORD MEAN?
- This error is regarded as a flaw introduced by the developers. And with this issue, we can provide you with the appropriate solutions to the problem. You can quickly resolve the problem by simply following the solutions and a few recommendations above.
Conclusion: This is how you can resolve the Discord Right-Click Paste Not Working issue. If the problem persists, you can ask questions about it by leaving a comment in the empty comment box below. We’d be delighted to assist you here since our website is dedicated to giving you the appropriate assistance, guidance, and solutions.