For the purchase or lease of an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle, the GM Extended Family Card combines Earnings with GM discounts and special offers, whereas the GM Business Card enables you to put your expenses to work and earn toward an eligible, new GM vehicle for your company.
Customers who have received the preapproval offer for my GM rewards card in the mail can respond to it online at the www.mygmrewardscard.com website. Visitors can apply for the card and manage it online through the website. To learn more about this procedure, read this article because we go over the application, login process, and other important information you could need concerning the card in detail.
MARCUS GM REWARDS CARD: APPLICATION AND LOGIN GUIDE
- Some of those car-related costs may be reduced with the My GM Rewards card. That suggests that you make your decision to start the application and login procedure right now. Just adhere to the instructions below.
MY GM REWARDS CARD APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Follow these steps to apply if you have received a letter inviting you to do so for a GM Rewards card:
- Visit www.mygmrewardscard.com
- Select the “Apply Now” link in blue.
- You’ll be taken to the Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank website to submit your application. Following your arrival at the location, you must execute the following actions:
- Choose your favorite card design.
- Enter the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Click the blue Continue button
- Continue with the remainder of the application procedure until you submit your application at the conclusion.
- While it may only take a few minutes for some applications, for others it may take up to 30 days. If an email address is on file, a decision will be sent via email or mail. If you are authorized, a hard credit check will be performed.
MARCUS GM CREDIT CARD LOGIN PROCESS:
Your new GM rewards card will be mailed to you; the next step is to activate it and sign up for online account management. You can begin by taking the following actions:
- Visit www.mygmrewardscard.com
- Select the “Enroll Now” link.
- select the Create Account button.
- You must first input the email address you provided to the dealer or advisor, which will be required to confirm your identification, to create your account. You’ll get a confirmation email in your inbox, which you can click to begin the enrollment process.
- You will be able to access and manage your account online once you’ve finished the enrolling procedure and created your login credentials.
HOW TO EARN MARCUS GM REWARDS CARD POINTS
- When using the card anyplace, every day, you receive 4 points for every $1 spent.
- Every dollar spent on paid GM Certified Service, GM Genuine Parts, ACDelco Parts, qualified accessories, and the majority of OnStar and Connected Services plans earns you 7 total points.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR MARCUS GM REWARDS CARD POINTS
- Redeem unlimited points toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new GM vehicle.
- Spend your points on SiriusXM, GM Financial and Protection Plans, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Parts, qualifying Accessories, most OnStar and Connected Services plans, and GM Certified Service.
- Redeem up to $1,000 toward the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac.
- Gift cards from a variety of approved retailers, businesses, restaurants, and more may be redeemed by Gold and Platinum Cardmembers for up to $250 each calendar year at a 1% redemption rate.
MARCUS GM REWARDS CARD HIGHLIGHTS
- After you spend $1,000 on the My GM Rewards Card in the first three months, you’ll receive 15,000 bonus points.
- For the first 12 months, the introductory purchase APR is 0%; after that, variable APRs vary from 17.99% to 27.99%.
- Yearly cost $0
MY GM REWARDS CARD RATES AND FEES
- Yearly cost $0
- For the first 12 months following the account’s opening, the introductory annual percentage rate for purchases (apr) is 0%; after that, it ranges from 17.99% to 27.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Apr for purchases ranges from 17.99% to 27.99% and is dependent on your creditworthiness.
- 17.99% to 27.99% variable apr for balance transfers depends on your creditworthiness [and other variables].
- Cash advance variable apr 29.99%
- No transfer fees
- Transfer of funds: $0
- 0$ for foreign transaction fees
- Pay no cash advance fee
- A $40 late payment fee
.In conclusion, you can now get a bonus and take advantage of an APR promotion if you are approved for this card. As a result, transactions made with your My GM Rewards Card that is made for domestic, family, or personal use now qualify for Points. Additionally, you can use your Card anywhere that accepts credit cards.